FREELANCE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation is seeking to recruit a pro-active, enthusiastic Freelance Accounts Executives.
The successful candidates will be required to operate independently, create advertising plans to focus on managing the sales cycle and assisting in building the Corporation’s client base.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prospective candidates should also possess the following:
- Certificate in Sales and/or Advertising and Four (4) years’ proven experience in Sales;
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills;
- Computer Literacy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Selling Radio, Television, Multi-Choice TV and Web advertising, as well as programmes, packages and event sponsorships;
- Selling MCTV Services;
- Working with individual clients as necessary to customize advertising packages based on their spend with the approval of the Director of Sales;
- Handling telephone and walk-in sales;
- Assisting with the development of packages and providing feedback from clients on the same;
- Building new relationships and strengthening existing ones;
- Pursuing the collection of funds on all of advertising accounts and promptly paying the same directly into the Accounts Department;
- Preparing booking orders and ensuring contracts are signed;
- Coordinating video productions, voice recordings and scheduling as necessary;
- Ensuring that all outstanding balances owed by clients are fully settled in accordance with Corporation’s Credit Policy;
- Conducting external business meetings and attending Sales meetings;
- Preparing Sales Activity Reports;
- Ensuring that monthly sales targets set by the Director of Sales are met;
- Managing advertising accounts;
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- A pleasant disposition;
- A proven record in achieving sales targets;
- Experience in account managing clients;
- Experience in generating and developing leads;
- Experience in field sales, meeting customers, delivering professional presentations;
- Experience in negotiating with clients and closing sales deals;
- Their own vehicle and a valid driver’s licence;
- Problem solving and public relations skills;
- A high level of integrity and work ethic.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application along with curriculum vitae by January 24, 2017 via mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box 900. Bridgetown.
Or via email to: email@example.com